Surgeon at Grace Hospital makes the list in Top Doctor Ranking
A Surgeon at Grace Hospital is now on the list of top doctor rankings. Associate Professor Peter Gilling, has made the list of top doctors ranking internationally in the treatment of prostate enlargement.
The Expertscape medical search and ranking solution uses objective algorithms to identify the most knowledgeable and experienced doctors and medical institutions across over 26,000 specific topics, stratified by geography. Expertscape defines an expert as someone who has published peer-reviewed research in the science, therapies, and complications for a specific medical topic.
As part of its continuing program to highlight expertise and excellence in healthcare, Expertscape is pleased to recognize the world’s top institutions and medical specialists in the research and treatment of prostatic enlargement. A common problem with aging men, proper diagnosis and treatment can help to avoid the more serious complications that result, including urinary tract infections, bladder stones, and kidney and bladder damage.
Among the individual experts and institutions demonstrating particular expertise in prostatic enlargement
, Expertscape would like to recognize the following nine for their pre-eminent contributions to its understanding and treatment:
Top Experts – Prostatic Enlargement
1. Dr. Steven Kaplan – Weill Medical College
2. Dr. Claus Roehrborn – University of Texas Southwestern
3. Dr. Kevin McVary – Southern Illinois University
4. Dr. Jean de la Rosette – University of Amsterdam
5. Dr. Mark Emberton – University College London
6. Dr. Peter Gilling – Grace Hospital Tauranga
7. Dr. Bob Djavan – New York University
8. Dr. Stephan Madersbacher – Donauspital Vienna
9. Dr. Gerald Andriole – Washington University
Peter Gilling’s contact details are below:
MBChB, MD (Otago), FRACS Associate Professor of Surgery
Specialising in Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy
Phone: (07) 579 0466Fax: (07) 579 0468